We are a gold star nonprofit on Guidestar and we rely on the generosity of our incredible staff and volunteers to reach more kids in K-12 schools.
Mental Fitness currently has the following opportunities available:
- Mental Fitness Program Facilitator. Become trained in our evidence-based methods and learn how to facilitate and deliver resiliency programs in K-12 schools. The 100 hour training is currently open to Guidance Counselors, School Clinicians, Educators and Coaches in 80/20 combination of live and online workshops (80 hours live and 20 hours online). Scholarships are available through application process. For more information including price and CEU details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ongoing “online” Volunteer Positions for Community Outreach. Help us build resilience in more schools across the United States! By volunteering just 2-3 hours per week, you will help us increase resources for schools in other areas. Learn more by emailing email@example.com.
We have the following opportunities available for those living in Spartanburg, South Carolina:
- Community Outreach
- Marketing and Social Media
- Spartanburg’s Got Talent Planning Committee and Audition Committee
Volunteer in South Carolina:
- We seek an attorney to assist with various corporate governance tasks.
- We seek volunteers for our Spartanburg’s Got Talent program which is launching in 2017! Join a committee and help us build resilience through arts!
- Join us in creating our interactive Nourish Arts Park.
- We seek volunteers to assist with our peer-led mentoring program: Flourish.