For the last 14 years we have been delivering evidence-based programs that have shown to prevent mental health and substance use disorders.
And of all of them — our “5 Minute Mindfulness” program for classrooms is our #1 seller. With a special thanks to the Anne L. Bernstein award which launched the Mental Fitness Resiliency Fund at the Spartanburg County Foundation, we are able to offer these programs to schools across the country.
• 2015, 2016 and 2017 we deployed mindfulness trainings at the Compassionate Schools / Resilient Schools initiative at USC Upstate.
• In 2018, we integrated the program into Spartanburg County Schools in Districts 3, 4 and 7 including Whitlock Learning Center.
• Dr. Jada Kidd Robinson invited Mental Fitness to present as Keynote for the 2019 Alternative School Educator Conference in Columbia, South Carolina, where over 150 educators were trained on the model.
• As a result of the above, Lexington and Richland County schools will deploy the model in 2019-2020.
• In 2019 we led trainings for 90 SC Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors in Columbia, SC to launch a new mindfulness focused job skills training program using our curriculum.
• In 2019, District 7 Schools will roll out an after school program at Mary H. Wright Elementary School as part of the first mindfulness after school program, led by Colin Bauer and Dr. Carson.
Check out the data here.